Some Suggested Media Topics
- Signs you are an alcoholic
- Signs you have an addictive personality
- Tips for dealing with a spouse who has an addiction problem
- Signs it is time to leave a spouse with an addiction problem
- Steps to accessing recovery
- Things to look for in a treatment program
- Ways addiction impacts your life
- Tips for avoiding turning on the addiction gene
- Tips for dealing with substance abuse in your children
- Tips for helping a child deal with an addicted parent
- Empowering kids to sidestep peer pressure
Click here to listen to Marc discuss his book and his personal experience with alcoholism in a powerful radio interview with WOCA 1370AM Ocala, Florida
Click here to listen to Marc discuss his book on KTIP Radio in California on Body Talk.
Read Marc’s October 4, 2016 article on the Huffington Post here.
In October 2016 Marc appeared on the Texas powerhouse station KXYL 102.3 to discuss this book on Going Home during drivetime.
Listen to one of two segments of Quantum Leap on UPRN where Marc discussed his book for audiences in Hawaii and Los Angeles. October 2016
Listen to Marc discussing the book and movement with the dynamic Cyrus Webb on WMPR-FM Jackson, MS, AtlantaLive Radio, and his world famous podcast. October 2016
Listen to Marc’s conversation with Professor Joan Buckley on New York’s WHPC FM radio. https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/your-familys-health/id1159450502
Marc’s insightful interview with therapist Lisa Tahir was heard on LA Radio on December 22, 2016. Lisa has a focus in her practice on addiction, which made this interview riveting and informative. http://latalkradio.com/sites/default/files/audio/Therapy-122216.mp3
Watch the two authors talk about their book on the top rated morning show in San Diego:
Listen to Marc’s interview on the ever-eclectic Kristi Ellen’s Mosaic Radio on Voice of America:
PotatoAllergy’s latest Huffington Post blogs:
Watch as the Potato Allergy family talk with Fox TV in San Diego on February 23 2017
Listen to Marc talk to a global leader in Leadership on Voice of America’s award winning show, Leadership Beyond Borders:
Watch the Potato Allergy crew talk with Deborah Kobylt’s dailyi TV show:
— Deborah Kobylt LIVE (@DeborahKobylt) July 6, 2017
Watch Lianna and Marc make a splash on the Bay at San Francisco’s top morning news show:
Watch Marc on the new and exciting UBN program, Lost and Profound.